Sunday, May 16, 2010

Another Hurdle Cleared!!!

(Photo from www.clipartguidecom)

Yea, Yea, Yea... I know. It's been a week since I wrote. I am trying to keep up with this, but when I get overwhelmed... You know. Anyways, I had my proposal meeting and it was accepted. YAAAYYYY. Their was tons of feedback in the meeting, but I felt supported and respected the entire time. It was nice. I must admit, however, that I was given so many ideas and the dialogue was so rich that my head felt like it was spinning when it was over. Regardless, I have finished another hurdle. These are the hurdles I have left. 1) IRB Approval, 2) Data Collection, 3) Data Analyses, 4) Write Draft 5) Rounds and round of Edits, 6) Submit to Committee, & 7) The DEFENSE! Okay my heart is beating rapidly now. I am on a tight deadline and I am praying and hoping that it all works out by my desired date which is late JULY. Keep me in your thoughts and prayers as well. There is no way I can do this without the help of God and the support of my friends and family.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment