Friday, February 5, 2010

Snow Day!!! Not!



So, I really hoped for a snow day today. One thing that makes working on my dissertation difficult is I work full time, I help teach courses and I am taking courses in the evening. Most days I go from 7am to 8pm before I see the inside of my home. That's what makes snow days so nice. I can spend a whole day working on my dissertation and still fulfill my obligations. Well, I woke up this morning, hoping for inches of snow and I did not see one flake. Of course, it started snowing as soon as I got to work and these are pictures of all the snow by the time I got home. It's a shame all of this snow is wasted on the weekend. LOL. Luckily, I am blessed enough to love my job so I wasn't too disappointed. I plan to relax today and hit the books hard tomorrow. We Shall See.

No comments:

Post a Comment