Thursday, February 11, 2010

E-Reader Dilemna

Apple's iPad



Amazon's Kindle

Barnes and Noble's Nook

Sony E-Reader

I resisted the e-reader for a long time. I enjoy being able to collect, display, feel, and smell my books. Some have even called me a book snob. Imagine That! Finally, around December I was bitten by the e-reader bug and decided to make the plunge. I originally planned to get Barnes and Noble's nook, but after reading reviews and demoing (is that a word) the nook and the Sony e-reader, I chose the Kindle 2. I got my kindle, the cute purple leather case, a book light, and read at least fifteen books when I was hit with buyer's remorse because the iPad was announced. So, I returned my kindle and am now waiting for the iPad. Hopefully, it has everything I like about the kindle and more. As of now, I am reading the few books I have left on my iPhone. What's your take on e-readers? Have you made the switch?


2 comments:

  1. I don't how you do it. There is something about a book, plus I resist technology at all costs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. Girl! I love reading and I love technology so, I guess it was only a while before I jumped on the bandwagon. Problem is... Every time there is something new... I want it.

    ReplyDelete