Thursday, February 11, 2010

Day 3: The Gift of Release



Today's exercises were pretty powerful. First, I was instructed to focus on all of the things I was holding on to, that were impeding me from living my life the way I want to live. This included regrets, patterns, even thoughts that were holding me back. Then I wrote a story of my life if I was able to release all of those things. This was the most powerful for me. The things I wrote in my story weren't too outlandish or impossible to achieve. It helped me to focus on what I wanted and what that would look like, feel like, sound like, and even taste like. I almost felt as if I could feel it and now I am more determined than ever to keep all of these old regrets and toxins from holding me back. Whose with me. LOL!!!
(Photo from Oprah.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment