Tuesday, September 21, 2010

MacSpeech Scribe - Is this the answer to my prayers?

My dissertation went on hold for a little bit during the wedding, but the transcription of my interviews has also slowed the process down substantially. I originally planned to transcribe myself. The first interview took three hours and it is still not done. Then I decided I would pat someone to transcribe, but that gets messy and I have been waiting to see what we can do. Finally, I purchased this software thinking it would do most of it and I would just have to go through and make corrections. WRONG!!!! This software actually has slowed me down and I finally boxed it up and sent it back today. So now I am....... Back to transcribing. I am just going to do it because I have already lost precious time. unless you want to do that for me, **wink**. On another note, I have a meeting with my advisor tomorrow. Please pray that I will walk out of the meeting with a better sense of what is going and what I need to be doing. Well, that is all for now. I must prepare for my meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment