Monday, April 5, 2010

PROPOSAL SUBMITTED!!!!!!!!!


I just wanted to let you know that I did submit my proposal. I am always amazed at how much work and how many hours it takes to actually reach these milestones. I am exhausted, but the sense of accomplishment feels so good. I also want to thank the people that have been so supportive during this process. This can be a lonely process because few people know exactly what this takes and those who do, have their own individual research agenda. However, I have been blessed to have people support me even when I am crabby, tense, and "biting off heads" as J so eloquently put it. Thanks mom for bringing me lunch twice, helping me get organized, and for all of your words of encouragement. Thanks Monet for caring about my proposal even when you have bigger things going in your life. J, Thanks for your love and support, reminding me to eat, making sure that my working conditions are comfortable, and all of the intangibles that you give me everyday. Thanks to all of the people who texted and called me to see how things were going and to offer words of support. I feel so blessed to have this support and know that I could not do it without you all.

Now, I hope I have time for more blogging and I can work on my other proposal. That one is just so much more fun.

2 comments:

  1. I would like to say that this blog really convinced me to do it! Thanks, very good post. PhD Proposal Writing Service UK

    ReplyDelete