Sunday, March 14, 2010

Trying to be Productive


Good Morning,

The last two weeks at my job have been unbelievably busy, leaving me feeling exhausted. (EXHALE). I worked on the dissertation a little bit yesterday, but I kept stopping to complete other things that needed to get done. For instance, I am presenting at a conference this weekend, I am preparing for a big meeting, I need to finish my taxes, etc., etc., etc. So, my plan is to chip away at the things that must be done soon so, I can free up my time (and my mind). I hope that this will get me to a place to where I can focus. I hope it does because I have only 17 days until my proposal deadline of April 1st. I have two big things I need to get done today and one additional thing that I would LOVE to get done today. Wish me luck and send up a prayer for me.

2 comments: