Monday, March 1, 2010

I'm Back

(Photo from ehow.com)

Good Morning! I have been away since Thursday. Honestly, I have felt too stressed and overwhelmed to write. I also have not made any progress on the Consciousness Cleanse until today. Choosing not to blog and not to read are signs that I was feeling overwhelmed and tense. It does not make sense that when feeling this way I chose to give up exactly what helps me to feel better. The dissertation can be an overwhelming process because there is no structure, it is long, it is fairly undirected, and by this time in the program you are typically worn out. I definitely feel this way. Also, I am working full time. I enjoy my job a lot, but I have felt increasingly busy there too. I am also working on another project that is huge and extremely important to me. I can't share exactly what it is yet, but I am excited about it. All of this is exciting and exhausting at the same time. I say all of this to say... Today I am feeling the weight of everything I am juggling, but i am making a choice to do what I know I need to do to feel better and to take care of my mind, body, and spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment