Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Day 15: The Light of Realization

(Photo from photos.bravenet.com)

Yesterday marked my first day in the future stage of the cleanse. To be honest, I am surprised that I am actually sticking with this. This day was spent focusing on a higher state of consciousness and finding three things I would use to ground myself in this higher state. The things I chose to focus on are Self-Control, Enthusiasm, and Determination. I believe that these things will keep me grounded and help me realize my goals. I pulled together some pictures, poems, and quotes to remind myself of what I wanted to do and ways to do it. I must admit, I am feeling much better and I truly feel as if I have been able to cleanse my mind. Don't get me wrong, I still get stressed out, overwhelmed, etc. The change is that I am aware of what is going on and I can re-center myself so much easier. If you haven't tried the cleanse. I really think you should

No comments:

Post a Comment