Friday, March 5, 2010

Fridays: Dear Friday, What took you so long?


As I've mentioned before, Fridays mark the end of the work week and the beginning of the dissertation (and everything else I don't have time for during the week) grind. Even still, I am so happy that work is wrapping up this week. I am worn out. I'll be doing tons of work, based on my meeting with my advisor yesterday. However, I am still happy it's finally here. Starting now, I will be making at least one self-care goal on Fridays for the weekend. This weekend, I plan to spend at least an hour in a bubble bath and reading. That sounds so relaxing to me.

2 comments:

  1. I can relate to that. Every weekend there is a whole list of 'other work' to do for school. But, there is something oddly relaxing about weekend work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does sound relaxing. You deserve it!
    Enjoy! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete