Friday, March 26, 2010

Dear Weather


Hellooooooo weather. I woke up this morning, looked out my window and realized that you decided that snow was appropriate. What are you trying to prove? We know you are powerful. You have already given us piles of white snow, frigid temperatures, lots of rain, and more gray days than I can even remember. Then, you gave us sun and warmer temperatures and we appreciated it. We hesitated to pack up our sweaters and huge coats and just when we thought we could get used to the warm weather, you decide to do this!!! Who does that? How cruel!

Ok. Now that I've vented I attend to go on about my day in a productive and positive manner. Please don't hold this rant against me. I really interested in that summer and warm temperatures you have to offer. I even have a new pair of shades because I have faith in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment