Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The 21-Day Consciousness Cleanse: Finale


Someone mentioned that I did not write about the last day of the cleanse. (I still get super-excited when I hear that people are actually reading this). The last day of the cleanse focused on preparing a daily routine that incorporates reflection, staying present, and honoring the divine spirit within me. I am really dedicated to following this routine because I believe that this cleanse has changed my thinking, taught me some things about myself, and open my mind to receive and believe in so much more. For those of you who have started the cleanse (I know some at least started), how is it going?) If you haven't started... I'm willing to loan out my book.

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome! I am still lagging behind on day three. For the record, I am afraid to burn anything (I lit my carpet on fire when I was a kid).

    ReplyDelete