Thursday, February 25, 2010

Day 14: The Power of Truth


I am too my fourteenth day and moving to the next stage of the cleanse tomorrow. In the last day of the past, I focused on being honest with myself and using that honesty to break the chains and agreements that I have allowed to imprison me. I have looked at the small agreements I have made in my life that have held me back. I have finally had to admit that I have agreed to... neglecting my self care needs because I am too busy. This is something that I am determined to change. I know that self care is essential, but that is always the first thing on my list to go. I will look for small ways to implement self care. I also created a list of agreements that I will read every night for a month to remind me of what I have learned and committed to. What truths do you need to reveal and/or change?

No comments:

Post a Comment