Monday, May 24, 2010

And the Writing Continues...


I am still writing and.... Are those bags under my eyes? That is unacceptable. Moving on. I am gearing up for a meeting with my advisor on Wednesday, followed by a meeting with one committee member later that day and one on Thursday. Until then, I am sure that I will edit, rearrange, and re-write my first three chapters and my IRB several times. This whole process is so strange to me. It is one of the most independent projects that depends on so many other factors. Although I have several meeting, I am looking forward to them because they always help to give me a sense of where I am at in this whole process. Of course, I usually have a million changes (slight exxageration) and tons of new ideas, but who's complaining. I'm a therapist who is "all about the process" so, I need to learn to be "all about the process" of writing this dissertation. LOL. Thanks for letting me vent.

2 comments:

  1. Hey lady, it's so funny reading your blog. I haven't spoken to you all day and I'm having the same type of feeling about work right now. I feel as if I dont really have a clear direction. Well I know its not quite the same. Ok well thanks for letting me vent on your blog :-) love ya thanks for being the friend you are even when you have no idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there girl! I'm praying for you.

    ReplyDelete