Thursday, April 22, 2010

Are you Getting Enough Sleep?

(Photo of http://www.onlineschools.org)

The first chapter was on sleep. I know I don't get enough sleep, but I also learned that you should limit your naps to an hour. I also learned that lack of sleep increases a stress hormone that is linked to obesity. Now, that is something that I absolutely do not want more of. I need to get up and go to sleep everyday at the same time and make sure I get at least seven hours. I am going to try to sleep at 11 and get up at 6:30. I originally thought I would work out in the morning, but right now, I think I will do it after work until I get on a better schedule. I am actually going to try to start this schedule today and use it over the weekend. What is your sleep schedule like?

No comments:

Post a Comment