Sunday, March 28, 2010

I'M ENGAGED

So, I can officially share with you all that J and I are ENGAGED!!!! He proposed to me at night, in Pittsburgh and completely surprised me. I am so blessed to have found someone who I love so much and who shares a similar vision with me on our future. I truly believe that we make each other better people and I am blessed to have someone who challenges me, while always supporting and loving me. Now, that the secret's out... I must put the wedding planning on hold and get this proposal cranked out and turned in.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! You two not only look good together you work well together. Have Fun and just submit, you'll always get your way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I am trying my best and am practicing now. I can't wait to blog about the pictures.

    ReplyDelete