Monday, March 8, 2010

Day 19: The Light of Purpose

(Photo from psychologytoday.com)

Yesterday I focused on identifying a purpose. I wrote about what I would want someone to say about me 5, 10, or 50 years from now. Although things like, "she was very fit," and "she was so beautiful" would be nice. I realize that there are so many other things that I want to have people remember about my character and my passion. This exercise also helped me to focus on how I will contribute to a society that I have benefited from. I feel blessed to truly have a sense of my purpose. I believe that being a counselor (professionally and my spirit) are part of my purpose. Now it is important to remember that everyday. What is your purpose? If you don't know have you thought about it?

1 comment:

  1. Well this is an interesting subject. People have trying to figure this out for many generations...."What is my purpose?" Through prayer and meditation I have learned my position and place on this earth, is to understand my innate gifts. To nurture and develop those gifts, to allow them manifest the glory of God with in me. This is the purpose for everyone's life.

    ReplyDelete