Saturday, March 6, 2010

Day 18: The Power of Transcendence

(Photo from http://www.ryankent.net)

Yesterday's chapter focused on transcending the illusion that I am acting on my own. This will allow me to step into my greatness by recognizing that I am an extension of God that has been given gifts that I must deliver to humankind. This transcendence helps me to release the feelings of unworthiness so that I can contribute to the world in the way God has planned for me. This will also help me to seek resources and support to ensure that my purpose is fulfilled. I first wrote about places where I was still stuck and still trying to do things on my own. It is amazing how easily I get stuck and often times do not reach for the higher power that I know can help me. I later wrote a list of how my life will be different once I transcend. I am working on this today and paying attention to the signs of God throughout my day. Have you transcended. If so, how? If not, how would your life be different if you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment