Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Day 7: The gift of Self-Acknowledgement


Yesterday is the day I finished the first week of the cleanse. This marked the last day of focusing on the past and tomorrow I will begin while focusing on the past. I hope you like my celebratory picture, lol. Today I went through my life in decades (first year of my life, second yr...) and listed all of my accomplishments or things that I am proud of. This was pretty cool, but surprisingly it took a while for me to get rolling while trying to generate this list. It's amazing how easy it was for me to write about my regrets, but was stalled when writing about my accomplishments. Note to self: Focusing on your strengths is something you tell your clients to do so, if it works for them it will probably work for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment